Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Your First Birthday

Kanden,
It has been a long time since I have written to you. I am sorry that I haven't been more diligent in writing to you. But I do pray for you almost each and every night. Your thoughts are always with Daddy and I, and we love you dearly. We are expecting again. This time, it is twins. What a special surprise it was to find out that we are having two. This shows me that the Lord is merciful. He knows and cares for our family. Please take care of our family up there. You are the older brother.

Your birthday was a very special day for us. It was fast Sunday and I had a testimony of you in my heart all day long. I never shared it openly, but I kept it in my heart. I know you live. I know you are doing a wonderful work up in heaven. I know that you have a huge testimony of the Gospel. I know you are a wonderful missionary. And I know that we get get to see you again someday.
Kaden, I made you a cake. I couldn't decide between a lion or elephant. In the end I made you an elephants. I hope you like elephant, I think you do! We also got you a book. Daddy and I read it together and watched your video. The book is entitled, "You are Special". It talks about a young man who finds out how special he really is.
Kaden, you are so special to this family. Always remember that. I can't wait to raise you. Hopefully by that time, I will have some earthy experience of being a mother. Happy Birthday Son.



No comments: