Today I made a birthday you a birthday cake in the shape of a giraffe. I was going to make you are Lion but thought giraffes are cuter. I then took your brother and sister to the store and we bought balloons, hats, and blow toys. In line Micah was holding the birthday hats. A man saw what we were buying, and asked whose birthday it was. I told him we were having a birthday party for Micah's brother. It felt so good saying that. We were having a party for Micah and Savannah's brother.
When we got home I set up the dinner table so everyone had a blow toy and hat. We then blew up the balloons and the twins started playing with them. When Daddy came home we ate dinner, and sang Happy Birthday to you. Savannah & Micah both got their own piece of cake and loved it.
Kaden, I love you. I love having a day where I can think about you all day. I watched your viedo and read your blog today. I cried watching the viedo. But it wasn't a sad crying. I was happy for the memory of you. I was happy for the whole experience. I am happy. You were with us for 24 weeks. I grew to love you in these short weeks. I find joy in knowing that I will be your mother in the next life. I look forward to hugging you. I look forward to raising you. I am happy today knowing this. I love the plan of Salvation and the joy it brings.
Happy Birthday Son.
No comments:
Post a Comment