Tuesday, September 23, 2008

About your Mother and Father

Your Father's full name is Leif Paul Kanooth (Paul is really Grandpa Kanooth's first name). Your father has a strong name because he is a really strong man. I fell in love with your father quickly, because of all is good attributes. There are so many things I love about you father but the number one would be his righteousness . He loves the Gospel and is a wonderful home-teacher. It is your father who reminds me to say my morning prayers and read my scriptures at night. Your father also is a wonderful provider. I never have to worry about money (even though I currently make it all and he puts us in dept). He is great with numbers, charts, and people. I know that i will never have to worry about our financial future. He will always take care of me and the family.


Your father is currently studying hard in medical school. He did a great job his first year and got almost all A's. Daddy is a very smart man. He makes goals and does all in his power to accomplish them. I am very impressed with his knowledge. Father also has a calling as first counselor in the Elders Quorum. Last year we co-taught in primary, and I really miss not having him help me.



Your mother is Rachel Ann Kanooth. She was named after Rachel from the Bible, who was patience and kind. Your mother is a very patience person and uses her patience each day as she teaches at Congress Middle School in a Resource Room. She loves teaching special education children, but has many challenging students this year. Therefore she is excited to have you come into the world, so she can stop teaching and become a full time mom. Your mother has always wanted to be a mother and is looking forward to her new calling in life.

Your mother is also a server 3 times a week. She is currently working at and Italian Restaurant where she works with 2 of her really good LDS friends. Mother also teaches nursery on Sundays and loves her small Children of God.

Both parents are very excited for your arrival. They currently live in Riverside, Missouri at the Riverside Town homes. You and Mother have your first appointment this October at the St. Luck's Hospital.

No comments: