I have a friend that just lost a baby. She came over last week and I showed her all of your keepsakes. I love talking about you. I loved showing your little hand-prints to my friend. It keep you alive to me. It keeps you alive in our family. It keeps you real. My friend told me that when she lost her baby, she imagined herself handing her child over into the Lord's hands. I then invisioned myself handing your little body over to the Lord. I have a picture now of you in your blue gown and hat being placed into Heavenly Father's arms. I see Heavenly Father smiling as he takes you. I see myself smiling back being glad that I could give him such a perfect child. I see you smile. I know you are happy with your Heavenly Father. I know you are busy doing his work. I know you are a chosen spirit child.
Last time I wrote to you we were expecting twins. Well they made it!! Thanks for watching over them. You now have a little sister, Savannah, and a little brother, Micah. I have told both Micah and Savannah about you. I am excited for you to meet them. You and Micah are going to be great friends. He is a very patience person, like you. I know you both will get along great. Please continue to look over our family. You are the big brother!
Kaden, we miss you. I love you. Daddy loves you. And your siblings love you. I wish you were here staring at me with your blond hair and blue eyes. But I will get my wish. I will see you again. I truly believe that. And I can't wait for that time.
Happy Birthday Son.
No comments:
Post a Comment