Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

Kaden, today was Mother's Day 2011. I was thinking about you today and know you were thinking about me. Mothers Day in the past have been very hard for me. Right after we lost you I was so jealous of every mother. I couldn't understand why God took you away from me but let other Mother's keep their babies.

But now I feel so blessed. I have 2 beautiful children on earth and one in Heaven looking after us. Kaden, I know you look down on your earthy family. I want you to know that we love you. We will never forget about you. You are a huge blessing in our family. I love Mother's Day because it is a day to see all the blessings I have in my life. Your conception, pregnancy, and birth was all a huge blessing. I didn't see it then. But now I see how I grew spiritual and emotionally. I see how your father and I grew together. I see how you stretched out my uterus for your siblings. I understand that you had a greater purpose. My faith grew. And I know I will see you again.

Happy Mother's Day

No comments: