Wednesday, December 18, 2013

The Christmas Box

Kaden,

I just got done reading a book called, "The Christmas Box" that made me think about you.  I thought I would have been more emotional when reading this book because it is about a mother who lost a child.  The mother keeps writing letters to her lost daughter and keeps then in "The Christmas Box".  It is called the Christmas Box because Heavenly Father gave His Son away on the first Christmas many years ago.

This book reminded me that I WILL see you again.  I will get to be your Mother in heaven.  God knows I lost a son. God lost (or gave away freely) His Son.  God knows what it feels like to lose a child.  He also knows us individually.  He knows who is strong enough to handle a trial like this and he knows what children a righteous enough to come back to heaven early. 

Kaden, I love you and miss you.  I wish I could cry more when I think of you.  I wish I would have cried in this book.  But my testimony is strong.  You made it strong.  I love you.

Love Mom

No comments: