Kaden,
I am sorry that I haven't written in a long time. I am now realizing that I only write on your birthday (which is coming soon). But I do think about you often. During Christmas I tend to think of you more as we have your stocking hanging in our front room. And when the kids or friends see the extra stocking they ask questions. But I love the questions because I love to talk about you.
Life has been busy lately. Leif has been going on interview and just signed a contract in Lewiston Idaho. We will be moving in June. The twins continue to get older and wiser. AND you now have another brother. Eli Paul Kanooth was born on November 8th 2013. He came 5 weeks early and when your father was out of town. He was a big baby and continues to be a very good baby. I know you will have a lot of fun with Eli in heaven. I am sure you meet him already. This is a picture of his blessing day.
I wish you were in the picture... I miss you.
Love Mom

No comments:
Post a Comment