Kaden
I had the opportunity to talk about you today.
At enrichment a mother was telling me about the son she lost.
I told her about you.
Then at book club I meet a girl who lost her boy at 19 weeks.
I again talked about you.
I heard myself saying these words,
"Losing Kaden was a very spiritual and special event."
And it was.
When you were born I didn't see that.
Now I see how your presents in our family is sacred.
You are our Guardian Angel.
Your birth gives me the empathy to help others who are struggling.
You are a still a part of our family.
Your life makes me strive to be better so I can one day be with you again.
You are still loved.
I know this sounds weird, but I love OUR story.
I love how special it was birthing you.
I love how sweet it was holding your perfect body in my arms.
I love where you were buried.
I love how you are OUR Guardian Angel.
I love you.

No comments:
Post a Comment