Saturday, March 14, 2015

Your 6th Birthday



Kaden,
Today you would be 6 years old.  Happy Birthday.  The twins and I made you a turtle cake.  They decorated it with lots of left over Christmas candy.  I'm sorry it's not more beautiful, but I know you wouldn't have it any other way.  Micah and Savannah were so excited to have your birthday party.  We blew up balloons, sang you happy birthday, and ate lots of KISSES for you.  The twins are starting to truly understand that you came to earth but are now in heaven.  They can now explain to others that they have an older brother in Heaven.  And you are a great older brother. 

Sweet Kaden I'm so thankful to have to in my life.  A couple of Sundays ago I gave a lesson on the Plan of Salvation.  I brought your picture to church with me. I showed the class your beautiful picture and explained that through The Plan of Salvation we can be together some day.  In the Spirit World I will get to be your mother if and only if I stay worthy to do so.  Kaden, I will stay worthy.  I can't wait to raise you someday.  Every day I am one day closer to seeing you.  You are my boy, and will always be. 

I love you dear son, and hope you had a great 6th birthday.


No comments: