Monday, July 27, 2015

I miss you.

Hi Baby Kaden,

It was just another day here.  I took your siblings to the park and was watching them play.  Since I had some free time, I called your Aunt Kierstin.  We started talking about your cousin Westin turning 8 next year.  I made a comment to your Aunt about how crazy it would be to have a 7 year old.  She then said that I would have.

It totally caught me off guard.  It's true.  If you were here you would be almost 7.  You would be running around, playing, laughing, and being a kid.  I miss that.  I miss you.  And I want you to know that I still think of you.

I hope you are having fun up in Heaven.  I hope you get to run around and be a kid.  I can't wait to watch you play.

Love your Mother

No comments: