Monday, January 4, 2016

happy 7th birthday

Dearest Kaden,
Today is Jan 3, 2106.  Happy Birthday.  It is also Sunday and therefore is fast Sunday.  Before church we (your siblings and I) made you cake, and decorated it.  This year we picked a dog.  He ended up being green and white with lots of sprinkles.  Micah had brought down you baby picture, so we truly got to sing TO YOU and see you all day.  We blew up balloons, flew airplanes, danced, and wore of birthday hats all morning.  I then had the kids watch your video.  You were such a beautiful baby.  Micah and Savannah truly understand that you are their brother.  We all miss you.

Since our morning was full of "Kaden", you were on my mind during church.  I bore my testimony on the plan of salvation.  I truly love this plan.  And because of Christ, I WILL get to see you again.  I know that.  I normally don't get emotional when I talk about you.  But today I did.  I started crying over the pulpit, as I explained how excited I am to rejoin you one day.  Because of the knowledge, I have to be worthy, and promise to be so. 

Kaden, I miss you.  Happy 7th Birthday.  Continue doing good-work in heaven.  We will continue to be righteous down here.  





No comments: