Sunday, October 9, 2016

Oct 9th, 2016

Dear Kaden,

I haven't written you in a while.  I am sorry for that.  I am now 38 weeks pregnant with your little brother.  He will be born this week.   I can't wait to have him in my arms.  Our little family is growing and this gives me so much joy.  You will have 3 brothers now.  I am sure you already meet each brother and probably know quite well.  But, I can't wait to see you all working together in Heaven.  I sure do love ALL my boys.

Last month a woman I visit teach lost her baby at 14 weeks.  I was able to help her through that tough time.  Then another girl lost her baby this week.  She was 37 weeks along.  Again I was able to help.  I love talking about you.  I love telling these woman that everything will work out.

In talking with one of them I found myself saying, "That losing you, makes me be a better person."

It's true.  I live the commandments.....I serve..... I go to church.... I read my scriptures.... I do all this so one day I will make it to the Celestial Kingdom and be with you.  

This week I will get to hold a new son.  I will then spend the rest of my life raising him.  I am so blessed for that opportunity.  This week I will hold one of God's sons in my arms and become his earthly mother.   BUT when I die I will get to do it all over again with you.  How excited I am for that day.

I love you Kaden Leif Kanooth

PS.  Your new brother's name will be Connor Leif Kanooth.   I hope you don't mind sharing your middle name.

No comments: