For Thanksgiving your father and I had an exciting dinner with 3 other families. It was great food and we really enjoyed the company. The following day we drove over to Nauvoo so we could go through the temple and re-visit the sites. After a day of being tourist, your father and I went to a play called, Randavo. It was a play put on by the elderly missionaries telling about times the early saints went through. It was so funny to watch the old men attempt a kick line, and the elderly woman sign with their squeaky voices. You must have liked their voices, for I felt you kick for the first time!! There was a tiny punch in my stomach and at first I had no idea what it was. When I finally realized that you were kicking, I grabbed Leif's hand and placed it on my belly. But by that time your fun was over. I believe you must have liked the voices of the missionaries, because you truly were a kicking.
No comments:
Post a Comment