Kaden Leif Kanooth, you are now in heaven. Daddy and I found out today that you no longer live inside of me. You left for heaven sometime before Christmas to be with your Heavenly Father. We don't know why you didn't make it into this Earth life. But Daddy and I both think it is because you are a very special young man. In fact, you are so special that Jesus wanted you back in his presence. Your mission on this Earth was just to get a body.
I am happy to have felt you live inside of me for a few month. I am happy to have carried you for 5 months. I am happy to have had the opportunity of pre-motherhood for these couple of months. Kaden, know that we loved you and will always remember the short time we had with you. You blessed our lives for these short months, and I am sure you will bless more spirits in heaven. Your parents were both righteous people who love the Lord. We know you love the Lord as well. We can't wait to meet you in heaven.
Your Earthly Parents
No comments:
Post a Comment