Friday, December 5, 2008

You are a BOY!!!!!!

December 2nd was a day I have been anticipating for a long time. December 2nd is the day we get to find out if we are having a boy or a girl. The ultrasound was scheduled for 3:15, and we didn't get called back until 4:00. You can only guess what I was thinking for those long 45 minutes. The ultrasound tech took both Leif and I back to the room as my heart kept pounding with excitement. The first picture to pop up on the screen was you. My how big you have gotten. Last ultrasound your whole body fit onto the screen, now it is just your stomach and head. You looked so big. After the tech played around for a minute or two she then asked if we wanted to find out. "YES," I replied.
She quickly found your rear end and we saw that something was there. You are a BOY!!!! I grabbed Daddy's hand and smiled. "We are having a son", I told him.
We are both so excited that you are a boy. In all honestly, I really wanted a little boy first. I had 2 dreams you were a boy and have always had a deep feeling that you were male. Leif is excited to have a son. And I am very excited to have a little Mamma's Boy.
We are not going to tell our families that we found out until Christmas. We have made a video for both parents where the truth will be revealed at the end. It is hard to keep such a great secret from our parents, but we only have 2 more weeks. so shh....

Oh Boy...... Look what I see!!!!!
What a handsome young man you really are.

No comments: