Hey little Buddy,
Your sweet mother wanted to make a book out of your blog, so this is a wonderful opportunity for me to write you a note. I am thankful for the short time that we had you in our mortal lives. I am sad that we do not get to hold you in our arms at this time. I understand that this must be and was from the beginning. It was for you to simply receive a mortal body, a righteous spirit and already proven. If possible, please visit us from time to time. Your earthly father is weak and needs all the help he can get, maybe you can convince your Heavenly Father to toss a bit more "divine assistance" my way, haha.
I am so thankful we have the knowledge of the gospel and am so thankful for the plan of salvation. Without it, my life would be full of despair and not full of joy, hope, and anticipation for what is to come. Kaden, your mother and I love you very much. I look forward so much for the time that I get to meet you. Our first child, our first boy, our little Kaden.
Love, your Father
No comments:
Post a Comment