It is hard for your mother to go to church and see little children being cuddled in their mother's arms and running around. I wish you were cuddled up in my arms. It is also hard to go to Nursery and see these precious children learn about the gospel. I again wish you were here. But I do know that you are learning about the gospel and probably have a better understanding then your parents.
Kaden, I wish everyday that you were still within me. But I am starting to understand God's plan more and more each day. Your memories will always stay near. I want you to know how we miss and love you very very much.
This is the bassinet I bought for you. It is filled with your gifts from people who loved you.
Flowers from the neighbors and your little footprints.
This is the shadow box I made you with your precious little feet.
No comments:
Post a Comment